[3830] ARRL FD W2FU/0 1B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W2FU/0 1B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:15:41 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  824     25      0  Total Score = 3,416

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

I dragged out the antennas I've stored here for a few years now and added a
small 6 meter beam that I used rovering a couple of weeks ago, but didn't make
any 6 meter QSO this week.....too busy to even listen.  Threw up two dipoles
hung from the TV mast, and strung out two short beverages that I find are
invaluable. Converted the "office" to all generator power and closed
the door.

We were on the western end of the 10 meter opening that provided over 100 QSOs
to the East and South.  Lots of fun, 18 hours in the chair.  Antennas all down
and rolled up, gen put away in less than an hour.

Played with new radio and amp, sort of clumsy to operate, but the ELAD really
seems to hear well.  No paddle and a hand mic, for the few moments I actually
ventured out of the CW end.

ELAD FDM-DUO SDR + Hardrock 50 amp (40-55 watts out)
40 meter inverted 'V' at ~ 30'
80 meter OCF inverted 'V' at ~ 35'
2 < 200' beverages, East and SW.  3' high
LDG AT100 Tuner
Power Werx 30DM miniature power supply