[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 04:52:43 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 10

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   3      3
   40:  15     12
   20:  17     14
   15:  17     14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     44  Total Score = 2,332

Club:

Comments:

What a start... had set up the radio/etal earlier in the day.. and found my self
answering the phone at 0210... and next thing i knew it was 0230 and was still
yakkin...

so did the breakneck speed lamans start.. and luckily the radio was on 15 and
ready to roll.

15 and 20 were fb..  nice to catch VY1JA on 20 and 40... an that 40m Q was esp
level but luckily down below 040 and no qrm.. thanks Hal !

40 still too sunny to get answers to CQs but noticed this week much better than
a few weeks ago, when anything east of CO just couldnt hear me.  this time was
able to work some back east.

nice to snak K8CN in rare NH on three bands !!  super.. !
also nice to snag AD4EB

73 de DanWA K7SS

ic756pro2, 3 el steppir, with 40 rotary dipole. ballpoint software.