[3830] IARU NX5M SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NX5M SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 07:03:10 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    1             1
   80:   45             7       4
   40:   70            11      10
   20:  216            17      17
   15:   40             9       7
   10:   15             2       1
-------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Really miss having the nice station.  First time to actually sit and operate for
a while since January NAQP SSB.  Much different using a tribander at 35 feet
that does not rotate, a 40m vee at 30 feet and an 80m dipole at 20 feet and no
receive antennas.  One lone 160m qso with a nearby station using the 80m
antenna.
It was quite nice to sit in the chair again and work so many familiar calls.
When I tore the station down between mid-January and mid-April, the last load
taken off the old station site, the last time to be at that location....well,
honestly it left a big void in my life.  I sold 85% of everything but kept a
radio, a couple of tribanders, a 40m beam, one 15m beam and all of the 10m
beams that were in decent condition, enough tower to build a couple of towers
in the future if the cards fall into place.
Nice to work so many of you again.......73, Bob