[3830] IARU KE6K SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KE6K SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:13:16 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KE6K
Operator(s): KE6K
Station: KE6K

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   34     0       6       2
   40:   64     0       8       4
   20:  105     0      16      18
   15:    3     0       1       2
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

My first IARU and it IS fun! 40 was nice and quite at the start of the contest
but got noisy as the day went on. Opened for me in the late afternoon. 40 and
80 were very noisy in the evening. That is until everyone went to bed. All of a
sudden the noise went from S5 to S1. My antenna, an 85' end fed, lays on the
roof. Now I know were the noise is coming from. Thanks to everyone who had the
patience to copy my peanut whistle.