[3830] IARU K5WA SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K5WA SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 12:08:31 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    40     0      5        2
   80:   146     0     10        5
   40:   464   120     28       31
   20:   550   443     34       35
   15:   288   106     23       28
   10:     3     2      2        1
-------------------------------------
Total:  1491   671    102      102  Total Score = 1,430,856

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was pretty disappointing.  10, 80 and 160 were not in good shape and
killed my mults.  I was trying to ignore mults and just run but didn't get
enough rolling to make up for lack of concentration on mults like I've done in
the past.  Oh well, at least the power company got rid of my power line noise
from a bunch of bad poles out here in the country.  ;-)

Thanks for the Qs!

73,
Bob K5WA