[3830] IARU NY4G/VY2 M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NY4G/VY2 M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 12:25:14 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NY4G/VY2
Operator(s): NY4G AC4Q ND7J N4IQ
Station: NY4G/VY2

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prince Edward Island
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:    2             1       0
   40:  217    183     21      32
   20:  489    114     24      37
   15:  105    102     17       9
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  813    399     63      78  Total Score = 605,454

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

We could not tell whether the conditions were bad or not considering we have
never operated this station before.  All we can say is that it was a blast.  We
could have run all day and all night on CW.  It was a great effort by the team
and everybody was willing to pull out the last multiplier.  Nobody gave up on a
rare multiplier.  We got both Japan and Philippines HQ stations.  My thanks
again to Bill for setting up the station logger and interface, and Bob for
pulling out the difficult mults, and to Phil for getting great runs on phone.
Thanks to VY2TT Ken for letting us have a run of his station.  This is a great
station for the IARU Contest

NY4G/VY2