[3830] IARU W2IRT SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W2IRT SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:59:15 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W2IRT
Operator(s): W2IRT
Station: W2IRT

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9.6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  174    247     33      43
   15:   43      1     13      21
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  217    248     46      64  Total Score = 205,438

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

As usual, IARU is a part-time contest for me since I attend a hamfest early on
Sunday morning--this time as a DXCC card checker, so being there early and
awake had to take precedence. Also hampered by health issues during the
afternoon that caused me to miss about 3 additional hours.

Had a couple of good runs on 20 phone and there were no shortage of CW ops to
work either. This was my first contest with my new Elecraft K3S and it acted as
a shakedown cruise for me to gauge its performance. So far I'm very impressed
although I haven't worked out all the kinks quite yet.

All hardware and software worked 100% reliably. Now back for a nap until
CQWW-SSB in October.