[3830] IARU W6RW SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W6RW@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W6RW SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 18:57:48 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W6RW
Operator(s): W6RW
Station: W6RW

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: YUMA, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    2     0       1       1
   80:   14     0       5       1
   40:  383     0      28      25
   20:  205     0      27      31
   15:   36     0      11       7
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Started the contest just to have fun, do my first contest as a member of AOCC
and test out my DX Engineering 43 foot vertical in a contest. Didn't think that
it would do well so wasn't serious at the beginning of the contest. Wasn't on
the radio for a lot of the daylight hours of Saturday. The antenna surprised
me. It is not as good as a yagi but was able to sustain good run rates when I
finally got serious about the contest. And as I have learned, Yuma is a very
magic place to do radio! All in all....I had a great time!