[3830] IARU K4BAI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K4BAI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 01:59:45 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    29     1      5        1
   80:   120     1     10       15
   40:   415    38     27       40
   20:   573   123     29       50
   15:   114    29     21       38
   10:     5     4      2        2
-------------------------------------
Total:  1256   196     94      136  Total Score = 918,620

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  10
M never really opened to anywhere except PY land and K5TR.  15M was very poor.
20M was fair for most of the contest and was in good shape at the end of the
contest period.  The low bands were mostly quiet and conditions were pretty
good for mid July.  Glad to have the repaired MP and repaired 78 back on line.
Had a problem with my old DOS based logging program at near the half way point
when it started crashing every time I tried to enter a new HQ mult abbreviation
not used before.  Must remember not to use it again for this contest.  Had to
make some corrections in the Cabrillo file as I could enter those QSOs only by
entering the zone instead of the HQ abbreviation and changed them manually
after the contest and recomputed the score.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI.