[3830] IARU DD2ML(@DM5TI) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ulli@dd2ml.de
Subject: [3830] IARU DD2ML(@DM5TI) SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 07:19:39 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DD2ML
Operator(s): DD2ML
Station: DM5TI

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23:40
Radios: SO2R

  160:    48    12      4       22
   80:   132    73      9       28
   40:   236    55     14       28
   20:   481   304     42       36
   15:   380   160     30       34
   10:    41    13      7       16
-------------------------------------
Total:  1318   617    106      165  Total Score = 1,650,119

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

My first serious entry in this contest.
I was assisted only the first few hours, then suddenly Telnet didn�'t work but
I don�'t missed it and worked the rest of abt. 20 hrs without Cluster and
Skimmer.
Condx on 10 and 15 sucked here a bit.
Although there are only "small" Antennas at DM5TI it was really
enjoyable because of the nearly perfect Peripherie Setup.
First time use of N1MM+ - GREAT!!!

Highlights in the contest: 3D2KM, V47JA, KH7XX, AL9A on CQ
V55HQ called in on 80 in both modes. You where loud guys but I didn�'t realised
you on first call as I was a little perplexed.

Great Thanks to OM Harry and XYL for her great hospitality.

Setup:

2x K3
Microham MK2R+
2x automatic Bandfilters