[3830] IARU SE0X(SM0MDG) SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bjorn@sm0mdg.com
Subject: [3830] IARU SE0X(SM0MDG) SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:15:46 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: SE0X
Operator(s): SM0MDG
Station: SE0X

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: Stockholm
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:           18     1       17
   80:          144     9       31
   40:          152    13       31
   20:          468    27       40
   15:          193    24       38
   10:           44     9       25
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1019    83      182  Total Score = 787,315

Club:

Comments:

Generally weak band conditions with limited K/VE action, even on 15m. A lot of
S&P for mults. I have no 160 meter antenna during summer, but loaded up the
80m vertical to pick a few mults also on Topband.

Run the whole contest with a SunSDR2 PRO SDR transceiver and it played well
together with my station automation after being properly configured.

Did not really reach my goals to beat my 2010 SM record, but had fun anyway.

TRX: SunSDR2 PRO
PWR: 1k
ANT: SteppIR + 15m 5-el mono + 40m 2-el vert array + 80/160 vertical

More on www.se0x.info!

73!