[3830] IARU KH6CJJ SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KH6CJJ SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:02:18 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:   42             8       3
   40:   95            14       5
   20:  190            24      12
   15:  145            12       9
   10:    5             2       3
-------------------------------------

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

The contest started at 0200 here in Hawaii and I made the mistake of getting up
for the start.  While the low bands were fairly good at that hour, rates were
not high and the lack of sleep plagued me for the rest of the contest.  I
actually fell asleep while operating at 2230 local time and lost the last 3.5
hours of the contest.  I guess I am getting too old for allnighters! Conditions
were poor for most of the morning, but improved in the afternoon. I never did
have any good rates.  The lack of 10 meter propagation really had a big impact
on my low power, poor antenna station.  Had fun though, and that is the point
of it all!