[3830] IARU PY1KS(@PY1NB) SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU PY1KS(@PY1NB) SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 15:57:20 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: PY1KS
Operator(s): PY1KS
Station: PY1NB

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: RIO
Operating Time (hrs): 19:42
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:  299     17     26       35
   20:  207     10     14       32
   15:  281    130     22       39
   10:   41      5      6       21
-------------------------------------
Total:  162    828     68      127  Total Score = 836,940

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Again a lovely weekend with a lot of  fun doing remote operation, BIG THANKS to
Felipe PY1NB to let me use his station remotely. Besides the issues with
internet and some RFI locally, overall was good. Due to the issues when TXing,
a lot of breaking ups, that made the calling station repeat his call sign
several times, maybe because they thought that I was sending it wrongly. This
was and still an issue to be resolved at other hand the SSB was ok, without
complains or issues...
Anyway, thanks all for the patience trying to copy me and for all QSOs...
73
Alex
PY1KS | PY2SEX | DL1NX