[3830] NAQP RTTY K3CCR M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, benn3um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K3CCR M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:17:42 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K3CCR
Operator(s): N3ADY N3UM
Station: K3CCR

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   11     9
   40:   29    21
   20:   50    20
   15:   14     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  104    57  Total Score = 5,928

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

K3CCR is the club station of the Collington Community Radio Club at the
Collington continuing care retirement community in MD just east of the
Washington DC beltway (see our QRZ page).  We have a beam on a tower, wire for
40 and 80, and two HP contest-quality HF operating positions.  A few of us are
interested in digital modes, so we added a third 100 W. position just before
FD, 3E, and made a couple of dozen PSK31 QSOS.  We got a 2nd Signalink and
MMTTY and put 2 radios on for NAQP RTTY.  We tried Sat. to make N1MM play nice
with MMTTY, but computers bit our hands and spit out opaque error messages. So
we went retro, logged by hand, and did all S&P.  Activity was very good on
20
and 40, OK on 15 and 80.  We'll be back on RTTY, hopefully with N1MM logging.