[3830] NAQP RTTY WA9IVH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa9ivh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA9IVH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:46:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WA9IVH
Operator(s): WA9IVH
Station: WA9IVH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ILLINOIS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   36    17
   40:   40    21
   20:   19    14
   15:   11     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  106    60  Total Score = 6,360

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Violated my own rule of "only make one change at a time" (This was my
first time on a new radio AND first time on N1MM+) Found some break-in issues
on the radio and an annoying time delay on displaying information in N1MM+'s
digital interface window.  I believe I fixed the delay by setting the Icom
rig's baud rate to a fixed amount instead of "auto."

Was disappointed in 10 and 15, but otherwise great to be in the contest and
seeing RTTY signals on the 'scope.

73, Mark WA9IVH