[3830] IOTA PJ4V(PJ4LS) SO(A)24CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pj4lsbonaire@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA PJ4V(PJ4LS) SO(A)24CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 20:26:08 +0000
                    IOTA Contest

Call: PJ4V
Operator(s): PJ4LS
Station: PJ4G

Class: SO(A)24CW HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 22.39

   80:    19       9      0        0
   40:   196      42      0        0
   20:   794      77      0        0
   15:   159      31      0        0
   10:     0       0      0        0
Total:  1168     159      0        0  Total Score = 1,421,460

Club:

Comments:

All stations mni tnx for Q'ing PJ4V.
Me pj4ls and Steve pj4dx were planning for multi op mixed mode, but had a lot
of problems with networking the laptops. So on thursday we decided to go for
single op. First hours conditions were not as advertised. I found that due to a
big signal from PJ4V, the pile-ups were so huge and signals were so loud, that
it was very difficult to be quick in logging.
So many stations were calling that I have to wait for every qso until it became
a bit quite to answer.
David NA2AA made a lot of promotion on Facebook for the PJ4V operation.

I wish I set up the beverage for this contest, hi.
Anyway I enjoyed what I have done and looking forward to do the IOTA mixed
multi op for next year!
Next to do now is looking at the waves around the island because of the heavy
wind.
After that we are having dinner and a good glas of Scotch.
Hpe to su next contest