[3830] NAQP CW N5RZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5RZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 06:08:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   44    25
   80:  132    40
   40:  302    48
   20:  420    52
   15:  161    46
   10:  105    30
-------------------
Total: 1164   241  Total Score = 280,524

Club:

Team: DFWCG CORSAIR

Comments:

A fun contest.  Great activity!

80M & 160M were very noisy (huge static crashes.   I recently took down my
ice storm damaged 8 circle RX array, so was using a 30M dipole for RX on 80M,
and thought I was using it on 160M - but when I was downloading my log I
noticed I hadn't switched the RX antenna on .  hmmm.  But 160M condx were
pretty good - best DX was K1MK with a fine signal.

Good E-skip on 10 & 15 for the first couple of hours, but 10 was gone by
1930Z 15 went quickly thereafter, so 20 & 40 got the brunt of the Q's.

Thanks to all for the QSO's - always a fun time!

2 X Elecraft K3  with P3 on one, and LP Pan on the other

10M = 6 el @ 70' NE   4 el @ 55' NW
15M = 5 el @ 70' NE   3 el NW @ 55' NW
20M = 4 el @ 70' NE   inverted Vee @ 50' NW/SE
rotary TH6DXX @ 50' available to 10-15-20M
40M = trap dipole @ 50' East/West
80M = Inverted Vee - apex @ 105' - E/W
160M = Inverted L - 60' vertical portion w/4 elevated radials

WX0B 4x8 pak with K7MI automated switching  -  no bandpass filters needed

N1MM+ logging software.

73,  Gator