[3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:12:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): W0UCE AA4FU N3ND N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   99    29
   80:  306    52
   40:  542    56
   20:  401    50
   15:  229    39
   10:   23    12
-------------------
Total: 1600   238  Total Score = 380,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Another fun NAQP M2 is now behind us. We missed last August due to scheduling
issues so it was great to get the team back together. We may have missed a few
mults but we made up for it in the conversation and team spirit category!

Overall our QSO count was good on all bands except for 15 and 10 meters. Based
on a few 3830 comments that I already read we were in good company. The cycle
is on the downward slope and the conditions are certainly showing it. Overall
our score was up about 20K from 2013 so I guess that is a good thing.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs. Thanks to Chef Archie (aka Jack - W0UCE) for
another outstanding dinner. And finally, wish everyone success in NAQP-SSB. We
won't be on for that one...again due to scheduling issues.

73 from the Camp-LN crew!

Bruce N1LN