[3830] NAQP CW W6SX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6SX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 18:13:07 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W6SX
Operator(s): W6SX
Station: W6SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Mammoth Lakes, Calif
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   77    38
   40:  171    45
   20:  328    49
   15:  208    45
   10:   27    13
-------------------
Total:  811   190  Total Score = 154,090

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

CHECKLOG

A casual W6SX Prime-Directive outing. Had fun giving out contacts.

Missed some prime time Saturday night when we were hit with lots of lightning
and very-welcome rain. When I finally dared to get back on the air, QRN on
forty and eighty was horrendous. Sorry I took so long to pull calls out of the
noise. Finally couldn't take it anymore and pulled the big switch at 0400Z.

K3, ACOM 2000A, wire antenna at 46 feet with Matchboxes and MB-V-A, N1MM+