[3830] NAQP CW AB1J M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AB1J M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 21:02:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: AB1J
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  187    75  Total Score = 14,025

Club:

Team:

Comments:

CHECKLOG

I usually go light on this contest, but I loaded up more this time to give out
Qs to friends and acquaintances.  Worked some, never heard others, but it was
fun to exercise my station and myself.  Most of my activity was in the evening
and on 40m.  Missed the activity on 10m and 15m was sparse.  20m was OK but I'm
glad I had a 40m antenna.  It's my only outside, visible wire.  Someone once
thought it was a zip wire. Yeah, maybe for chipmunks.

I ran Assisted, hence the M/2 CHECKLOG.

Thanks for the good time in the dog days of August,
Ken, AB1J

FT-2000  N1MM+  Various and sundry wires