[3830] WAE CW W1VE(@K2LE/1) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W1VE(@K2LE/1) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:39:23 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W1VE
Operator(s): K2LE VE4EA W1VE
Station: K2LE/1

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 39.48
Remote Operation

   80:   59     0   116
   40:  373   243   120
   20:  579   807    98
   15:  292   267    82
   10:   16     0    24
-------------------------
Total: 2636  1317   440  Total Score = 1,159,840

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Andy, K2LE, and I had been working on recovering  from a lightening strike which
hit his Vermont QTH in June.  Neither of us was going to be at the station for
the contest weekend.  So, we did a ZOIS operation - Zero Ops in Shack.  Cary,
VE4EA is a recent convert to RemoteRig operation, and he decided to join our
virtual M/S from Winnipeg.  He got a real taste for big sig east coast
operating!  I was operating from New Hampshire and Andy, K2LE was on from Long
Island.

Too bad the propagation Gods were not with us.   Still, much fun.  Some of
those EU CW ops are beasts --- I was sending QTC at 42 WPM, and they did
flawless copy!
A lot of fun and a good shakedown cruise for the fall contest season.

Thanks for the fun

73, Gerry W1VE