[3830] WAE CW GW4J(GW0ETF) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW GW4J(GW0ETF) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:37:32 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: GW4J
Operator(s): GW0ETF
Station: GW4J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    6          15
   20:   78   125    62
   15:   71    33    50
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  155   158   127  Total Score = 39,751

Club:

Comments:

Finally (!) plucked up the courage to attempt typing QTCs directly into N1MM in
real time - thanks to the practice tool in DJ1YFK's lcwo.net website for
convincing me...

Less ambitious than when I'm writing them down but a whole lot easier post
contest:-) Apologies for declining a couple of qtc offers from stations sending
outside my typing comfort zone. Just a couple of sessions Sunday pm/evening
concentrating on QTCs; maybe now I'm good for a serious attempt next year.....

Conditions poor here. Nothing on 10m and dx signals on 15m often weak with qsb,
hence most QTCs were on 20m. Great contest with the unique twist.