[3830] WAE CW NQ4I(VE7ZO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NQ4I(VE7ZO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 13:51:06 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): VE7ZO
Station: NQ4I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R

   80:   72    33    32
   40:  328   390    44
   20:  510   470    49
   15:  430   460    47
   10:   54     0    22
-------------------------
Total: 1394  1353   496  Total Score = 1,362,512

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First serious entry in WAE DX in many years but still love the QTC format that
makes this contest unique.  My fluidity of the exchange diminished following
the realization that both radios were not sync'ed on QTC's which resulted in a
number of work arounds for most of the weekend.  Thanks to those ops that hung
in there, wondering what was taking so long while running on Radio 1 to set up
Radio 2 which became the master log after Saturday morning.  Lots of quick
exchanges with the great op's in EU with EI1Y having the fastest entry in this
log.

Thanks to Rick, NQ4I once again for allowing me to operate from his now M2 set
up.  This current arrangement matches well with SO2R operation and worked
flawlessly during the weekend.