[3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:59:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   16    12
   80:   66    22
   40:  421    50
   20:  292    45
   15:    6     6
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  802   136  Total Score = 109,072

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Brief weak
opening at the start and never heard anything else on that band despite
listening frequently.  20M was wonderful for the first 90 minutes. Very high
rates from eastern USA out to Colorado.  Later 20 was good to the west coast,
but there was a long time in between when it was horrible.  I don't think I
ever ran on 40M so early.  40M was the best band for me despite not having a
gain antenna.  80 and 160 were noisy and it was a struggle for most QSOs.  We
were spared thunderstorms in our immediate area, but they weren't too far away.
 Thanks to KU8E for all six bands late in the contest.  Thanks for all QSOs.
73, John, K4BAI.