[3830] NAQP SSB W4ANT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4ANT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:21:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4ANT
Operator(s): W4ANT
Station: W4ANT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:50

  160:    0     0
   80:   81    26
   40:  103    30
   20:  137    32
   15:    0     0
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  324    89  Total Score = 28,836

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG #1

Comments:

A personal best for NAQP SSB here despite conditions. I went to 20 at the start
after seeing that 10 and 15 were not producing. Was able to establish at least
one good run on 20, 40, and 80 then pretty much spent the rest of my time
S&P band hoping looking for multipliers. For certain, our newly established
Swamp Fox Contest Group and the camaraderie within provides a stimulus to do
well and push myself. Great to hear some familiar calls and friends around the
country and I thank you for all the Q's. BTW, where was "Yoda" this
year?

Yaesu FT-950, TH7DX, resonant dipoles for 40 and 80 in low NVIS. Yes, yes, I
need something for 160 as it's evident points and mults were left on the table
without it.

73,

Alan ( a.k.a. "Al" )