[3830] SARTG W4PK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG W4PK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:22:43 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:43
Radios: SO2R

   80:   14   110     3
   40:  119  1360    26
   20:  160  2015    37
   15:    9   110     6
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  302  3595    72  Total Score = 388,260

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I started this contest with high expectations but I soon encountered problems.
N1MM+ would log the correct serial number but often would send a different
number to the station.

I use SO2R and ESM with last one wins and soon determined that it often would
send the serial number which had already been sent to a station on the other
radio.  I spent most ot the contest trying to figure out what I had set wrong
with my software, but no luck.  My apologies to all of you that have ended up
with serial numbers that do not match.

Conditions were never very good for the entire contest.  I tried running but
was never successful at it.  A lot of my contacts were by searching but even
then I could not get the attention of a lot of the Europeans who were running
on 20M.  And this was with a full size 5-element beam with a KW...

73, Sam W4PK