[3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:52:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     4
   80:   74    26
   40:  264    43
   20:  684    58
   15:    2     2
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1030   135  Total Score = 139,050

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Really poor conditions. 10m and 15m never opened. 20m was the only band that
felt somewhat normal. Qs and mults down on all the low bands too. Had to QSY
early to 40m because everyone abandoned 20m en masse. It seemed participation
in general was down, but with such crappy conditions, it wouldn't surprise me
if most guys decided to do something else.

After reading K5YAA's comments, I was saddened to learn KO7X is a silent key. I
never met Alan, but had the pleasure of working him in many contests over the
years. There were many times he was my only Wyoming multiplier, and would
always QSY if needed. RIP OM.

Thanks to all for the Q's and the QSY's.

73, Mitch, K7RL