[3830] NAQP SSB K6JEB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6jeb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6JEB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 20:40:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K6JEB
Operator(s): K6JEB
Station: K6JEB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 05:16

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  13     10
   20:  44     22
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  57     32  Total Score = 1,824

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Heard Island Rockhoppers

Comments:

This contest fell on my XYL's birthday, so I had very limited time to operate.
Conditions were definitely challenging. The nice thing with NAQP is the power
level cap of 100 watts makes the bands just a bit more usable but that also
takes signal strengths down a bit as well.  That said, for the time I did get
to operate, I enjoyed putting a voice with many of your callsigns. Rig was my
trusty Yaesu FT-857D into either my three element Cushcraft A3S Yagi up 10m or
my Butternut HF9V ground-mounted with 83 radials. For logging I used N1MM+
(which has just continued to get better and better) along with QSOrder (
http://www.hamradiomap.com/qsorder/ ) which we are testing for recording QSO
audio for the Heard Island VK0EK DXpedition; it works great!  73, Jack K6JEB