[3830] PhFray KC4HW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] PhFray KC4HW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 03:29:44 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Aug 26

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   6      6
   40:  15     15
   20:  26     26
   15:
-------------------
Total:  47     32  Total Score = 1,504

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Good fun!

My station a bit handicapped by a lightening strike in May 2015.  But was able
to have some fun.

Tried to break up the half hour into three 10 minutes periods.  Started on 20m
and really good activity with 26 QSOs in the first period.  Then to 40m and
only 15 QSOs in the second period.  I knew the 80m period would be my worst
results, there was plenty of noise and no RX antennas here. So if you were
calling I apologize for not hearing you, only 6 QSOs in the log.

All and all, an enjoyable time.  Thanks for the QSOs and perhaps will see you
next time.

Roll Tide!!

Jim/KC4HW