[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:29:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 26

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   3
   40:  24
   20:  29
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  56     43  Total Score = 2,408

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, CQ/X 1.8.0.9, 2002 Pathfinder

It was a nice morning down here in New Orleans with low humidity and temp in
the 70s. In preparation for operating 80m in the Texas QSO Party in late
September, I decided to use this CWT as a test of a longer whip for the mobile.
In addition to allowing me to make my first CWT Qs on 80 (tks KG5U, N5AW, and
N8BJQ) the longer whip seemed to play real well on 40m where the signals were
outstanding and the noise level much lower than usual. Of course I don't know
whether the good results with the longer whip were due to the whip or just
better conditions but at any rate it was a fun session. Thanks for the Qs.

Hope to be on for the 1900z session.

73/Chuck/NO5W