[3830] NA Sprint SSB K5NZ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 5mxmike@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K5NZ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 12:08:25 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 3:05

   80:   16
   40:   83
   20:  101
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: No Kit Prime Time DFW Wannabees

Comments:

Great job organizers saving the SSB Sprint, even though I hate phone contests!
High SWR 40/80 phone band made for no amp and about 55w out..no fun so had to
throw in the towel when I got to 80..

Booming beacon signals here were, K7 suuuga  suuuga, N9RV, W7WA, N7TR, K4BAI,
K6SRZ....  Did work some mults I couldn't believe!  Again to the credit of the
organizers!

4 Advil and a shot of N1LN's Velvet Whiskey after to cure headache and ringing
in my ears!