[3830] KsQP K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:19:17 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    6      0      0
   40:   33      3      0
   20:  109     41      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  148     44      0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 46,397

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I usually miss the KsQP, other than to get the KS multiplier in the Ohio QSO
Party. But this year August had five full weekends, which did not include Labor
Day weekend, so we were able to avoid the normal KS/OH conflict. (Back to normal
next year :-(  )

Good conditions and activity. Those KS guys are really organized - I had only
four QSOs with non-special callsigns, one of which was K0A/W0BH's XYL, K0WHY.

Mobile operation must be quite easy in Kansas, since it is flatter than a
pancake out there:

http://www.improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume9/v9i3/kansas.html

73  -  Jim K8MR