[3830] KsQP W0S(K0BJ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP W0S(K0BJ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:49:25 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: W0S
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: THO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:   40
   40:  158     177     1
   20:  311    1025    12
   15:   10
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  519    1202    13  Mults = 58  Total Score = 232,000

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Condx seemed baddish before the start, but it proved to be good for stateside,
if not EU. Sunday improved a bit for DX.  The N0T/m guys overnighted with me
Friday.  They had various issues at the start but I see from APRS they forged
ahead.

Always fun to bump into friends. I got at least 31 of our 1x1 calls in the
log.... may have missed marking some on my tally sheet.  Last year I had WAS
and 58 mults.  This year I failed to log RI but still had 58 mults.

This is my best QSO total for the KSQP.  I didn't really expect to go hard, but
in the end I held to ~20 minute lunch breaks, and just a handful of ~5 minute
off times.

TNX to W0BH and Lorna, the mobiles, our sponsors and all the wackos that enjoy
chasing us.