[3830] KsQP W1END Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP W1END Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 10:50:18 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): ~4

   80:    0     0       0
   40:   12     0       0
   20:   37     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   49     0       0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 5,606

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rather hectic weekend for me as I was race director for our local cross country
5K race held on Sunday.  Managed to hit the radio on and off.  Had the usual
afternoon slump when I could hear almost nothing from KS. Like the three-letter
call activity.   Missed one letter in each of the three key words.  Also missed
KS0KS.  Bah humbug.  Thanks to all especially W0BH's creativity in organizing
this activity.

Eldon