[3830] PhFray N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PhFray N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 04:10:07 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Sep 2

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      4
   40:   8      8
   20:   7      7
   15:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  23     21  Total Score = 483

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Going from 40 to 80 hit the wrong button and ended up on 20, thereby working
Kent KH6CJJ late in the fray.

One of these nights I'll make it all the way to 160.

4-baggers with K7SV and K4BAI; John was S-9+ on 15m but also quite audible on
80m . On 20m I was called by WB5QAL, only the 2nd Lake County CA station I've
worked in 8 years at this QTH!  So felt I should get acquainted.  Ben is a
blind (legally blind) ham who has just installed a hex beam.  About 15 miles
from me.  So got acquainted and offered to help him in the future.  He was
positive about the Phone Fray, so will try to convince him to participate.  QRZ
page is interesting to read.

73 Bill n6zfo