[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 14:15:53 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 2

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :38

  160:
   80:
   40:  50     50
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     52  Total Score = 2,704

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

SHOOOOOOOOT!  I had a very good run going on 40m, thanks to you guys.  But,
then...N1MM+ decided to divorce my Orion.  I restarted about 6 times, reset a
few things...no good.  Each time I restarted, I could press F4 and it would
send my call (or a portion of it), then nothing more.  Many thanks to Dean,
NW2K, for fooling with my nervous fist when N1MM bombed and I had to send with
my paddles that were set at a different speed than N1MM.  He's a great
operator, as you all know quite well.

So, it was only 38 minutes for me today.  And, I feel like y'all would have
helped me hit 70 Qs from my peanut hull station, if only my technologies had
cooperated.  Wait! Or, is it all attributable to cockpit trouble???

Anyway, I think I FINALLY got things whipped into shape about 2 minutes before
the metaphorical barn doors closed, so I slipped up to 15m and got to work our
great friend, Bert, F6HKA.  Thanks, Bert, for winding up my CWT run today.

Shoutouts to new members and potential members, alike:  regular Gary, K8NYG;
WJ8Y,Greg in OH; K5EW, Stan in LA; Bob, W5YDM in TX; W0XI, Phil in KS; W6NS,
Tim in CA; KK4BNC, Randy in GA; and David, AD8Y, in OH.  Also, major welcome to
Paul, KB3ML, #1495.

I send wishes for much RF and great condx to all of you...until we meet again
(perhaps at 1900z).

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Ten-Tec Orion 565 in 400' horizontal loop at 40'