[3830] CWOpen WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 16:10:21 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:   27    27
   40:   87    67
   20:   73    49
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  187   143  Total Score = 26,741

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

MAJOR thanks to my cross-town rival, AB5OR (Joe), for helping to figure out my
huge interfacing problems from last night--and days previously.  On 20m only,
my computer and Orion would stop talking to each other.  Solution?  Attaching a
resonant counterpoise to the ground lug of the Orion.  Solved!

It was great working everyone today.  And, this just shows what could happen if
we recruit more members into CW Ops so our CWT numbers would grow.  Yeah, we
need much more QRM on CWTs, don't we?  Ha!

Thanks for all the Qs.  See y'all at 2000z.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN   CW Ops # 1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)