[3830] All Asian SSB HS5AC(@HS0ZIA) M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB HS5AC(@HS0ZIA) M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 01:35:09 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: HS5AC
Operator(s): HS1NIV HS1LCI ZL1DD HS0ZIA HS5MCM HS5ZBR E22ZXX E24GLM HS5YFH
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: M/M LP
QTH: Chiang Mai
Operating Time (hrs): 33:44

   80:
   40:   34    12
   20:  426    66
   15:  307    56
   10:   40    21
-------------------
Total:  807   155  Total Score = 286,440

Club:

Comments:

I managed to lure 6 or 7 novice VHF ops over to experience HF contesting along
with a few experienced ops to mentor them. I decided to go M2 in order to
maximize the operating opportunity and made it clear to everyone that this was
about getting experience not winning, but a few were still to shy to give it a
try. As you know conditions were terrible so it wasn't the best day to show
them what HF contesting was like but hopefully one or two will catch the bug!
73 Bob HS0ZIA