[3830] [WARNING: A/V UNSCANNABLE]All Asian SSB EF2A(EA2OT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] [WARNING: A/V UNSCANNABLE]All Asian SSB EF2A(EA2OT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 11:01:01 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF2A
Operator(s): EA2OT
Station: EF2A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN83FE
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

   80:   11    11
   40:  120    75
   20:  202   108
   15:  300   136
   10:   18    16
-------------------
Total:  651   346  Total Score = 233,550

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was not good during Saturday, and it went much worse on Sunday.
I managed to have 2 hours of good run on 15m and a nice openning on 20m after
the JA sunrise the first day. Conditions on 40 and 80 where better on Sunday. I
was very happy to work new multipliers on 80m at the end of the contest.

It was a long time since I did my last phone only contest, and it served to
test the new station on this mode. I had problems with my audio on 15m, but I
couldn�'t find the reason during the weekend, sorry for any disturbs. My PC
went QRT suddently on Sunday for more than 30 minutes, but fortunately it came
back again finally. It seems that it was an OS failure. I hope to solve it for
next weekend�'s WAE.

Thank you for all the Asian stations who did an excellent demostration of good
behavior on the bands during the whole weekend.

Best regards, CU on WAE SSB next weekend.

73! Jon