[3830] TnQP K4BAI SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP K4BAI SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 15:24:10 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:18

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   19      0      0      15
   40:   60     34      0      51
   20:    5      0      0       5
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   84     34      0      71  Total Score = 25,334

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Had a commitment
for couples' dinner and bridge that took me away for the late afternoon and
most of the evening.  Very enjoybable contest.  Skip was too long for 20M and
higher.  All five QSOs on 20 were on scatter.  Long skip often took out the
southern and eastern TN counties on 40M also.  Tried twice to call NY4N/M on
3545 during the early afternoon, but couldn't hear him there. When I got home,
20M was quiet, 40 was long and only two more QSOs made there.  80 CW was good.
No QSOs on 75 SSB despite several times listening for TN QSOs there. Guess the
voices gave out before I got back home. Thanks to all, particularly the
mobiles. Strongest mobile consistently was N4ZZ and I got one of the 20M
scatter QSOs with him.  Also tried to work W4NZ/M on 20 once, but no QSO.
W4SIG/M also had a strong signal.  I assume that N2WN/M was QRP again and he
had a good signal for QRP.  See you all next year.  73, John, K4BAI.