[3830] WAE SSB N5AW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB N5AW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 23:23:54 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80:    4           4
   40:   81          29
   20:   95          28
   15:  135          29
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  315   315   217  Total Score = 136,710

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a struggle. No way I would have operated this one seriously if it weren't
for WRTC qualifying points. Friday evening and Saturday morning conditions were
awful. Improved Saturday afternoon with a fair 15 meter opening to Europe. 40
was also pretty good that evening. Sunday morning 15 was good until about 1600
when thing really went south. Only 19 QSOs in the last 8 hours. Was frustrating
to hear K5WA 200 miles east of me working stuff either I could not hear or they
could not hear me. Hope conditions are not like this for CQWW!