[3830] WAE SSB EF2A(EA2OT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB EF2A(EA2OT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:42:01 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF2A
Operator(s): EA2OT
Station: EF2A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   33    14    25
   40:  140   196    65
   20:  415   425    87
   15:  245   423    69
   10:   42   128    22
-------------------------
Total:  875  1186   651  Total Score = 1,341,711

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was bad during the weekend, even if it improved a little on Sunday.

Small openings on 10m to Middle East, AF and Central America on Sunday and SA
was there both days. Didn�'t work any NA/AS/OC on 10.

15m didn�'t worked as expected, it never opened well to any direction.

20m was the money band for everyone I think.

40m was difficult, even if location to NA/SA helps a lot.

80m was in good shape, with a very nice opening to SA the first night, where I
was able to work some stations with very loud signals. It seemed they had not
so many takers, so I think I was lucky with this opening that improved the
score a lot. Working AS was another story... I listened many stations both
nights, but my LP signal was not readable :-(

From the begining of the contest, I realized that it was not worth the cost to
stay on the pileups for too long. It was funny to hear my mate EC2DX come to a
station that I was calling for more than 10 minutes, and work them at first
call :-)

Breaking the AS and OC pileups was an impossible task on LP, and I had to wait
and come back later when pileups where more relaxed.

For the first time, I had no incidentals at all at the station, so I enjoyed
very much the weekend.

Congratulations for the big numbers of some stations!

73! Jon