[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9JK SO FM QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9JK SO FM QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 19:43:53 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   9     6  Total Score = 72

Club:

Comments:

Fired up my FT-817 with mag mount vertical antennas (6m Hamstick and a Diamond
2m/70 cm dualbander) on a car in the driveway to make a few QSOs with a local
fixed station and a rover who passed nearby and visited two grids.

FAR from a big score but fun to be able to do 'something' on Saturday evening
(since I couldn't leave to rove until Sunday), fill in a few Qs for some other
stations, and take advantage of September Rule 3.5.6 to add another log in to
this September's log count.

Good luck to Matt Wilhelm, W1MSW, now *former* ARRL Contest Branch Manager, in
his new employment opportunity.

73, JK