[3830] WAE SSB EA8RM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB EA8RM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:21:40 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   80:   12     0    10
   40:  144    32    35
   20:  659   814    49
   15:  604   671    45
   10:  232    72    32
-------------------------
Total: 1651  1589   397  Total Score = 1,283,501

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

This is my second contest from my new station at home. I�'m very happy with
results, and still a lot of work for to do.

First night it was very bored, just 10 QSOs on 40m  in one hour, and no  QSO on
80 or 20m, no stations on my band map, no one answer me and no stations worked
on S&P. I switch off and i went to sleep to start early on high bands.

At midday i  stopped to launch with work mates (4 hours QRT), and came back
again to the contest. 10m was totally dead, just one hour openning makes me
happy. The second night it was exactly the same than first night, no stations
on 40 or 80....time to rest till sunrise.....

Better conditions in sunday but no many stations in the contest. One more
opening on 10m meters but this time just for 30 minutes.  Finally i made QSos
on 40/80 the last night, i�'m very disappointed with 40/80m

Very nice competition with my good friend 3V8SS, congrats for your score Ash.
Good work from DL2CC at CQ3L.

Very good to found a lot of friends on air  OH2BH, ES5TV, EC2DX, EF2A,

My station:
Small Tribander
Morgain dipole 40/80
Yaesu FT2000
Wainting for some upgrade at station....