[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:51:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 16

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  22     22
   15:   3      3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     25  Total Score = 625

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Nobody reads these , right?  I mean. I could type Greek or Chinese in this space
and nobody would be the wiser, eh?

Well,just in case WB5EIN or N5AW read this I have a bit to say:
Did you guys forget about 15m?  I was listening across 15m in my highway drive
today from another city (not just a regular, slow road drive home) and I heard
stations from EU , TEXAS and CALI all S9.

CWT time comes around and I work 3 really loud stations on 15m. OK1DIG and
F6HKA are both hammering the S-meter well over S9 and N5AW was right bang-on
S9.

To be fair, I did hear 2 others. WJ9B who disappeared after 2 CQ's and was
quite weak.....I run 100w and a 3' antenna in the car, so I am not going to
(usually) be heard by stations who are 519 here - fair enough.
...and N5ZO, Marko in W6 land.  well, Marko was only 529 and I have a very
sneaking suspicion he either runs 50kW (doubtful) or has some band noise.  I
usually can only get his attn. if he's over 559.  Fair enough. He was 529.

That was the 15m story from the car.

I did hear Wayne from the mobile again, but he was calling someone, no doubt
only doing S&P and I never heard him again.  Keep those wheels turnin'
Wayne !

20m was not quite as good as this morning.(I felt) but in only 10minutes on the
band (first ten was spent on 15m) what could I really tell anyways? (HI!)

OK, that's about enough blabbering from me on a 20 minute jaunt on the bands
today from the MINI.  Imagine the book I could write given a whole weekend long
contest?

;-)

Mike VE9AA, 2009 MINI, FT-857D, SD-330, N3ZN paddles. Pen & paper (no dupe
sheet...c'mon, don't be crazy)

. .