[3830] SCQP KM4HI Single Op FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4hi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SCQP KM4HI Single Op FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:10:06 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: Single Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 3:06

  160:
   80:    2      9      1
   40:   12     29      1
   20:    1      1      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   15     39      2  Mults = 36  Total Score = 6,778

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun contest with propagation not favoring Florida stations on the upper bands.
Last weekend 20m did the heavy lifting for the ARQP. This contest 20m was a
bust
from FL. I did hear WW4SF on 15m SSB just barely but he didn't hear me. Did
manage to work the bonus stations for eleven QSO's from the various counties
and three modes. The total score includes the bonus points. Recommend that
rovers and mobiles indicate their county when CQing. No station was heard
working the SCQP on 160m and there was activity on the band. Three QSO parties,
multiple special events and DX contests made for very crowded band conditions on
Saturday.
Thanks to the SC stations for the Q's and mults. Kudos to the WW4SF activity.
73 de Jim KM4HI