[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 16:57:09 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  10
   40:  42
   20:  23
---------------------
Total:  75     Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,950

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

In preparation, I found the settings all messed up,
I think Windows 10 was doing automatic updates, grrr!
I straightened it out, and worked a couple RTTY
stations in Salmon Run and the South Carolina QSO
Parties. Only one radio this time, because the DX
chasers were using the other radio and antennas.

Saw a T43 before the start, and finally worked him
on 40m. Fairly slow on 20m and it cleared out early.
40m had some new stations, and turned out to be my
best band. Nice to work NP2X. Around 0230z I couldnt
find any new calls on 40m, so I started bouncing
80/40/80... Good conditions, but not enough sprinters
made the last hour slow. Thanks for the contacts!

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31xr at 72ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
80m: Delta Loop from 80 ft.
Kenwood TS-590s at 5 watts
Writelog and microham micro2r keyer
MMTTY and 2Tone
Panadapter by SDR-IQ and Spectravue software

QSO by hour and band:
        80M     40M     20M    Total   Cumm
00Z    ---+-   ---+-     17       17     17
01Z       -      19       6       25     42
02Z       4      15       -       19     61
03Z       6       8       -       14     75
Total:   10      42      23