[3830] Salmon Run N6MU SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N6MU SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 04:29:44 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   32
   40:   53      8
   20:  105     58
   15:    2
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  192     66      0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 27,904

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Missed CLAR for the Sweep. Never heard WW7D/m when he was there and KT7G was on
for a few minutes Sunday morning CQing in our faces and then suddenly
disappearing. Guess it wasn't meant to be this year. Oh well.

Only made 32 Qs on Sunday. Dismal conditions and few new stations. Thanks to
the mobiles for keeping it somewhat interesting when I could hear them, hi.

Kudos to the many fixed stations who hung in there the whole time. Loved
working WH0DAT on 80! 73...

John, N6MU                  TS-570 & 5BTV