[3830] SAC CW PS2T(OH2MM) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW PS2T(OH2MM) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:58:18 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): OH2MM
Station: PS2T

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Araraquara, SP
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   35    19
   40:   67    24
   20:   79    31
   15:  112    33
   10:    7     7
-------------------
Total:  300   114  Total Score = 57,456

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

It is almost a "national duty" for a Finn to participate in SAC, no
matter where you are in the World. In the past, I have operated SAC from DX
side as EA3/OH2MM, VE7/OH2MM, and SV8/OH2MM. During the last years, I have
operated SAC from Brazil, first as PY2ZEA and this time as PS2T.

Rig:
Yaesu FT1000 Mark V + Alpha 91beta
Ant:
80: Inverted-V at 32 meters + beverage 200m long to Europe
40: SteppIR MonstIR 3 ele on 40, at 35 meters
20: 5 ele monobander at 24m
15: 6 ele monobander at 27m
10: 6 ele monobander at 30m

Bad propagation, but a good lesson for copying weak calls and serial numbers in
aurora-flutter!!

Congrats to my rival Thomas, SM0ZXU / PY2ZXU, he beat me in the South American
Viking battle, even if he was non-assisted and I was assisted !

73, cu in SAC SSB

Ville, OH2MM, PY2ZEA