[3830] CQ WW RTTY XE2B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, XE2B@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY XE2B SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 01:48:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: XE2B
Operator(s): XE2B
Station: XE2B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AGS
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    0       0        0     0
   40:   15       7        8     5
   20:  151      33       37    20
   15:  547      48       71    22
   10:   40       9       15    10
------------------------------------
Total:  753      97      131    57  Total Score = 532,095

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Due to job commitements, I started the test until Saturday noon (1846z).
10M: openend surprisley (but briefly) to EU on Sunday, and managed some QSO's.

15M was the money band
20M Ok band
40M very few QSOs here; foreced to run LP on this band due to an issue with the
USB sound card, when keying the Amplifier.
Condx were fairly decent, but there were simple too many distractions at home
this weekend.
Despite the reduced operating time, I managed to get my second best results
since 2003.
Thanks for the Q's

Luis